Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Steven Groves resigns as Chief of Staff for U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations
August 11, 2017: Steven Groves has resigned as the Chief of Staff for U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley, and Haley’s Communications Director, Jonathan Wachtel, has also resigned. "Both Jonathan&Steve have recently encountered family concerns,” Haley said on Twitter on Wednesday, August 9, 2017. “They will always be a part of the team & dear friends.” Haley did not elaborate about what she meant by “family concerns.” Wachtel said in a telephone interview that he was leaving for “family reasons.” He was previously he a journalist and a producer at Fox News for more than nineteen years, and he spent a decade in London and Moscow with ABC News and Worldwide Television News.
Attribution: Bloomberg News, Politico