Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
W. Paul Dial retires as Frederick County, Md., Chief Administrative Officer
August 11, 2017: W. Paul Dial announced on Wednesday, August 9, 2017, that he plans to retire as the Frederick County, Md., Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) on Thursday, August 31, 2017. Dial has worked as the Frederick County CAO, overseeing daily operations for all seventeen county government divisions under the direction of the County Executive, since June, 2016. Before that, he worked for nineteen years as the Director of the county’s Division of Parks and Recreation. In a press release, Dial said he enjoys his work, but he was leaving the county to take a position as the Director of Parks and Recreation for the city of Tampa, Florida, “an opportunity that I personally felt I could not pass up.” “It is hard to express my level of gratitude to Frederick County Government and the opportunities that it has provided me over my career,” Dial said in the press release. Frederick County, Md., County Executive Jan Gardner named Ray Barnes, the former Chief Operating Officer for the Frederick County, Md., Public Schools System, as the county’s Acting CAO.
Attribution: The Frederick News-Post