Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Brian Hawkins re-appointed as Veterans Affairs Department Administrative Official
August 11, 2017: Brian Hawkins has been re-appointed as an Administrative Officer at the Headquarters of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Hawkins was previously a Director at the VA’s Washington, D.C., Medical Center. Hawkins was previously fired in July, 2017, amid allegations of mismanagement, but he appealed the firing to the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board. The Board ruled that Hawkins must be re-hired until the Office of Special Counsel reviews his appeal. VA officials said in a statement issued on Wednesday, August 9, 2017, that Hawkins has been appointed to administrative duties at VA Headquarters in Washington, D.C., and he would not work directly with patients.
Attribution: The Associated Press