Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Jonathan Alboum re-assigned from post as USDA CIO
August 11, 2017: Jonathan Alboum has been re-assigned from his position as the Chief Information Officer at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). Alboum has been appointed as the USDA Deputy Senior Procurement Officer. Alboum was the USDA CIO since June, 2015. A source told Federal News Radio that USDA officials have not appointed an Acting CIO. An Office of Management and Budget Spokesman said the agency had nothing to share at this time. A USDA Spokesman said in an e-mail sent to Federal News Radio that since these Senior Executive Service movements are still pending, and since they are personnel matters, they cannot comment on individual employee cases.
Attribution: Federal News Radio