Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Douglas Sloan hired as Director, Sacramento County Waste Management and Recycling Department
August 11, 2017: Douglas Sloan was appointed as the Director of the Department of Waste Management and Recycling for Sacramento Councy, Calif., on Tuesday, August 8, 2017. Sloan was the office’s Acting Director since March, 2017, when his predecessor retired. Sloan has worked in the fields of solid waste collection, transfer and disposal for twenty-nine years. For the last seven years, he has worked for the Sacramento County Department of Waste Management and Recycling. Sloan received his master of business administration degree from Golden Gate University, San Francisco.
Attribution: Sacramento County