Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Neil Chatterjee appointed Chairman, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Energy Department
August 11, 2017: Neil Chatterjee was appointed as the Chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) at the U.S. Department of Energy yesterday, Thursday, August 10, 2017. Chatterjee was most recently an Energy Policy Adviser to U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican. Chatterjee previously worked as a principal in government relations for the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association and as an Aide to U.S. House Republican Conference Chairman Deborah Pryce. He started his career in Washington at the House Committee on Ways and Means. A Lexington, Kentucky native, Chatterjee received his law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
Attribution: White House