Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
U.S. Rep. Niki Tsongas, Massachusetts Democrat, will not run for re-election in 2018
August 10, 2017: U.S. Rep. Niki Tsongas, Massachusetts Democrat, announced yesterday, Wednesday, August 9, 2017, that she does not plan to run for re-election in 2018. Tsongas represents Massachusetts’ Third Congressional District. Tsongas, 71, has held the Third District seat since January, 2013, and she previously represented Massachusetts’ Fifth Congressional District from October, 2007, to January, 2013. Tsongas’ late husband, Paul Tsongas, represented the Fifth Congressional District until he was elected as a U.S. Senator. Paul Tsongas died in 1997.
Attribution: The Boston Herald, Wikipedia