Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Robert Masuda appointed First Deputy Director, Hawaii Land and Natural Resources Department
August 9, 2017: Robert K. Masuda was appointed as the First Deputy Director of the Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources on Friday, August 4, 2017, by Gov. David Ige. The appointment marks the second time that Masuda has held that position. He previously held the post from 2005 to 2007. Masuda will be charged with managing and developing initiatives, programs and policies for the department’s eleven divisions. Since he resigned from the position in 2007, Masuda has worked as the Senior Adviser for Special Programs Development at the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s U.S. Forest Service’s Institute for Pacific Islands Forestry.
Attribution: The Pacific Business News