Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Robert Foster leaves office as U.S. Navy Chief Information Officer
August 9, 2017: Robert Foster has been re-assigned from his post as the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the U.S. Navy, and Foster has been appointed as the Deputy CIO at the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Foster’s last day as the Navy CIO is scheduled to be Saturday, August 19, 2017. Foster has been the Navy’s CIo since June, 2015. He was previously the Deputy CIO at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. NCUA will be Foster’s fourth agency since he retired from active duty in the Navy in 2007. It’s unclear who will be appointed as the Acting CIO when Foster leaves the Navy. Kelly Fletcher is the Navy’s Principal Deputy CIO. Along with the Navy, the U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Army have appointed new CIOs during the summer of 2017. NCUA is an independent federal government agency.
Attribution: Federal News Radio