Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Elizabeth Copeland nominated as U.S. Tax Court Judge
August 8, 2017: Elizabeth A. Copeland was nominated as a U.S. Tax Court Judge on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Copeland is currently a tax litigation partner at the San Antonio law firm of Strasburger and Price, LLP. Before she joined Strasburger, Copeland worked for nineteen years as an associate and then a shareholder at the law firm of Oppenheimer, Blend, Harrison and Tate, Inc., where her principal area of practice focused on resolving taxation controversies. Copeland received her law degree from the University of Texas School of Law. Copeland also has an active certified public accountant’s license.
Attribution: White House