Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Holly Teeter nominated as U.S. District Court Judge for Kansas
August 8, 2017: Holly L. Teeter was nominated as a U.S. District Court Judge for Kansas on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Teeter is currently an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Missouri. She previously practiced patent law at Shook, Hardy and Bacon, LLP, and she worked as a Patent Law Clerk at Los Alamos National Security, LLC. Teeter also worked as a Law Clerk for U.S. District Court Judge Brian Wimes, of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, and for U.S. District Court Judge Carlos Murguia of the U.S. District Court for Kansas. Teeter received her law degree from the University of Kansas. Teeter also received a diploma in legal studies from the University of Oxford.
Attribution: White House