Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Michael Juneau nominated as U.S. District Court Judge for Louisiana Western District
August 8, 2017: Michael J. Juneau was nominated as a U.S. District Court Judge for the Western District of Louisiana on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Juneau is a founding member and a lawyer at Juneau David, APLC, a Lafayette-based litigation firm that handles civil litigation in state and federal courts in Louisiana. Juneau has also worked on administering tort settlements as a court-appointed neutral official in mass tort and nationwide class-action cases. Juneau received his law degree from the Harvard Law School.
Attribution: White House