Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Terry Doughty nominated as U.S. District Court Judge for Louisiana Western District
August 8, 2017: Terry A. Doughty was nominated as a U.S. District Court Judge for the Western District of Louisiana on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Doughty, of Louisiana, is currently a U.S. District Court Judge for the Fifth Judicial District Court, where he presides over criminal, civil and juvenile cases in the counties of Franklin, Richland and West Carroll. He has worked at that office since Jan. 1, 2009. From 1985 to 2008, Doughty was an Assistant District Attorney for the Fifth Judicial District. Doughty received his law degree from the Louisiana State University Law School.
Attribution: White House