Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Donald Coggins nominated as U.S. District Court Judge for South Carolina
August 8, 2017: Donald C. Coggins, Jr., was nominated as a U.S. District Court Judge for South Carolina on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Coggins, of South Carolina, is currently a lawyer at the Spartanburg, S.C., law firm of Harrison, White, Smith and Coggins, P.C. The law practice focuses on general civil litigation in state and federal courts. Coggins was previously a partner at the Spartanburg law firm of Cummings, Smith and Coggins. Coggins received his law degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
Attribution: White House