Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
L. Steven Grasz nominated as U.S. Court of Appeals Judge, Eighth Circuit
August 8, 2017: L. Steven Grasz was nominated as a U.S. Court of Appeals Judge for the Eighth Circuit on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Grasz, of Nebraska, is currently a senior counsel at the Omaha office of Husch Blackwell LLP, where he works on business, appellate, public policy, regulatory law and governmental affairs issues. Before that, Grasz worked for more than eleven years as the Nebraska Chief Deputy Attorney General, where he oversaw the Nebraska Attorney General’s Office’s civil and appellate practice in state and federal courts; the state’s official Attorney General’s opinions; and the representation of state constitutional officers and legislators. Grasz also worked for two years as an associate at Kutak Rock and for one year as a Legislative Assistant for U.S. Rep. Virginia Smith. Grasz received his law degree from the University of Nebraska College of Law.
Attribution: White House