Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Thomas Hushek nominated as U.S. Ambassador to South Sudan
August 8, 2017: Thomas J. Hushek was nominated as the U.S. Ambassador to South Sudan on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Hushek is a career member of the federal government’s Senior Foreign Service, and he has worked as a diplomat for the federal government since 1988. Hushek is currently the Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary and Acting Assistant Secretary at the Bureau of Conflict and Stabilization Operations at the U.S. Department of State. He has worked as a Deputy Chief of Mission three times, and he has worked at eight U.S. Missions overseas. Hushek speaks Russian and Persian (Dari). Hushek received an M.I.A. from Colombia University.
Attribution: White House