Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
William Powell nominated as U.S. Attorney for West Virginia Northern District
August 8, 2017: William J. Powell was nominated as the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of West Virginia on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Powell is currently the Chief Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for the Jefferson County, W. Va., Prosecuting Attorney’s Office. He was previously a lawyer at the law firm of Jackson Kelly PLLC in Martinsburg, W. Va., where his practice focused on civil litigation and white collar criminal law. Powell was previously an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of West Virginia, where he prosecuted major fraud and violent crimes. Powell received his law degree from the West Virginia University College of Law.
Attribution: White House