Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
John Lausch nominated as U.S. Attorney for Illinois Northern District
August 8, 2017: John R. Lausch, Jr., was nominated as the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Lausch, of Illinois, is currently a partner at the law firm of Kirkland Ellis LLP, where his practice focuses on corporate investigations. Lausch was previously an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois from 1999 to 2010. At that office, he worked as a Deputy Chief for the Narcotics and Gangs Section for several years, where he helped lead the District’s Anti-Gang and Project Safe Neighborhoods programs. Lausch received his law degree from the Northwestern University School of Law.
Attribution: White House