Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Ray Washburne confirmed as President, U.S. Overseas Private Investment Corporation
August 7, 2017: Ray Washburne was confirmed as the President of the U.S. Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) by the U.S. Senate on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Washburne was nominated on June 5, 2017. Washburne, 57, of Texas, is a co-founder of the M Crowd Restaurant Group, owning forty-six restaurants, which includes the Mi Cocina and Taco Diner restaurant chains. In addition to restaurants, he also has other real-estate developments in several states, and he is the chief executive officer of Charter Holdings. In 2009, Washburne and his wife Heather, along with Stephen Summers and his spouse Elisa Summers, who is Heather's sister, in 2009 bought the Highland Park Village, an upscale shopping center in Dallas, for $170 million.
Attribution: U.S. Senate, Wikipedia