Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Mark Buzby confirmed as Administrator, U.S. Maritime Administration
August 7, 2017: Mark H. Buzby was confirmed as the Administrator of the U.S. Maritime Administration by the U.S. Senate on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Buzby, 60, of Virginia, was nominated in June, 2017. Buzby, a retired U.S. Navy Rear Adm., was recently named the president and chief executive officer of the National Defense Transportation Association, a group of transportation, logistics and passenger travel professionals in industry and government. He is also a member of the boards of several maritime corporations. Buzby, during his Navy career, was the Commander of the U.S. Navy’s Military Sealift Command (MSC) from 2009 to 2013, when he retired from his thirty-four-year military career. Before MSC, he briefly commanded Joint Task Force Guantanamo, and he held several high-level positions on the Navy staff. As a surface warfare officer, he was deployed on the USS Connole, the USS Aries, the USS Yorktown, the USS Shiloh and the USS Carney. He was the Sea Combat Commander for Destroyer Squadron 31, Abraham Lincoln Battle Group, during deployments in support of Operations Southern Watch and Enduring Freedom. He has received the Navy Distinguished Service Medal, the Bronze Star and numerous other personal and unit awards. The Maritime Administration is a division of the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Attribution: U.S. Senate, Wikipedia, The Maritime Executive