Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Kelly Knight Craft confirmed as U.S. Ambassador to Canada
August 7, 2017: Kelly K. Craft was confirmed as the U.S. Ambassador to Canada by the U.S. Senate on Thursday, August 3, 2017. Craft, of Kentucky, was previously a U.S. Alternative Ambassador to the United Nations. She was named to that post by former President George W. Bush in 2007. Knight-Craft was born in 1962, the daughter of the late veterinarian Dr. Bobby Guilfoil. She grew up in Glasgow, Kentucky and graduated with a B.A. from the University of Kentucky. She married previous husbands David S. Moross in 1985, and orthodontist Judson Knight in 1992. She wed Joe Craft, the president and chief executive officer of Alliance Resource Partners, L.P., the third-largest coal producer in the eastern United States, in April, 2016.
Attribution: U.S. Senate, Wikipedia