Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Brian Burns withdraws as U.S. Ambassador to Ireland
June 19, 2017: Brian F. Burns has withdrawn from consideration as the U.S. Ambassador to Ireland, citing health issues. Burns, 81, has worked on Irish issues for years, including creating the John J. Burns Library at Boston College and working as a senior official at the American Ireland Fund. Burns, a resident of Palm Beach, was President Trump’s lawyer when Trump first purchased his Mar-a-Lago property in Florida. The position of U.S. Ambassador to Ireland has now been vacant since former ambassador Kevin O’Malley resigned on Jan. 20, 2017, the day of Trump’s inauguration.
Attribution: Irish Central