Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
James Quarles appointed as Justice Department Investigative Lawyer
June 15, 2017: U.S. Department of Justice Special Counsel Robert Mueller has appointed five lawyers to his investigative team. The lawyers are James Quarles, whom Mueller brought over from his old firm, WilmerHale; Jeannie Rhee, who also left WilmerHale to work on the Russia investigation; Andrew Weissmann, who led the Enron investigation; for Aaron Zebley, who left WilmerHale to work on the Russia investigation; and Justice Department Deputy Solicitor General Michael Dreeben.