Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Kenneth Rapuano confirmed as Defense Department Assistant Secretary
June 15, 2017: Kenneth P. Rapuano was confirmed as an Assistant Secretary at the U.S. Department of Defense by the U.S. Senate on Monday, June 12, 2017. Rapuano, of Virginia, was nominated on March 16, 2017. Rapuano is currently the senior vice president and director of the studies and analysis group at the ANSER Corporation. He previously led the Homeland Security Studies and Analysis Institute. Rapuano was previously the Deputy Homeland Security Adviser at the White House from 2004 to 2006, and he held several posts at the U.S. Departments of Energy and Defense.
Attribution: U.S. Senate