Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Jay Town nominated as U.S. Attorney, Alabama Northern District
June 15, 2017: Jay E. Town was nominated as the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama on Monday, June 12, 2017. Town, of Alabama, is currently a Senior Prosecutor at the Madison County District Attorney’s Office, where he has worked as a Prosecutor since 2005. Town was previously a Judge Advocate General for the U.S. Marine Corps, where he worked on active duty and as a reservist for twelve years. From 2002 to 2005, Town was an associate at McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney and Carpenter LLP. Town received his law degree from the Seton Hall University School of Law in 1998.
Attribution: White House