Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Richard Moore nominated as U.S. Attorney, Alabama Southern District
June 15, 2017: Richard W. Moore was nominated as the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama on Monday, June 12, 2017. Moore, of Alabama, has been the Inspector General for the U.S. Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) since May, 2003. From May, 2009, to March, 2011, Moore was the Chairman of the Investigations Committee for the Council of Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency. Moore was previously an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Alabama from 1985 to 2003. Earlier in his career, Moore worked in private practice in Mobile, Ala., and in Cleveland. Moore received his law degree from the Samford University Cumberland School of Law in 1977.
Attribution: White House