Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Jessie Liu nominated as U.S. Attorney for Washington, D.C.
June 15, 2017: Jessie K. Liu was nominated as the U.S. Attorney for Washington, D.C., on Monday, June 12, 2017. Liu is currently the Deputy General Counsel for the U.S. Department of the Treasury. She was previously a partner at the law firms of Morrison and Foerster LLP and Jenner and Block LLP. She was also previously an Assistant U.S. Attorney for Washington, D.C., and she held several posts at the U.S. Department of Justice, including Deputy Assistant Attorney at the Civil Rights Division, Counsel to the Deputy Attorney General, and Deputy Chief of Staff for the National Security Division. Liu received her law degree from the Yale Law School.
Attribution: White House