Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Brian Kuester nominated as U.S. Attorney, Oklahoma Eastern District
June 15, 2017: Brian J. Kuester was nominated as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Oklahoma on Monday, June 12, 2017. Kuester, of Oklahoma, is currently the District Attorney for District 27 in Oklahoma, post he has held since 2011. Kuester was elected to the post in November, 2010, and again in 2014. From 2008 to 2010, Kuester was a staff lawyer for Allstate. Before that, he was an Assistant District Attorney for the Tulsa County District Attorney’s Office. Kuester received his law degree from the University of Tulsa School of Law in 2000.
Attribution: White House