Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
John Huber nominated as U.S. Attorney for Utah District
June 15, 2017: John W. Huber was nominated as the U.S. Attorney for the District of Utah on Monday, June 12, 2017. Huber, of Utah, has been the U.S. Attorney for the District of Utah since June, 2015. Huber was previously an Assistant U.S. Attorney for thirteen years. Huber started his prosecutorial career at the Weber County, Utah, Attorney’s Office. He was later the Chief Prosecutor for West Valley City, Utah. Huber received his law degree from the University of Utah S. J. Quinney College of Law in 1995.
Attribution: White House