Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Louis Franklin nominated as U.S. Attorney, Alabama Middle District
June 15, 2017: Louis V. Franklin, Sr., was nominated as the U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Alabama on Monday, June 12, 2017. Franklin, of Alabama, has worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Alabama for nearly twenty-seven years, including working as the Criminal Division Chief for nearly sixteen years. Franklin was previously an Assistant U.S. Attorney from 1990 to 1996, and from 1998 to 2001. From 1996 to 1998, Franklin was an associate at Sirote and Permutt. Franklin received his law degree from the Howard University School of Law in 1987.
Attribution: White House