Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Justin Herdman nominated as U.S. Attorney for Ohio Northern District
June 15, 2017: Justin E. Herdman was nominated as the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Ohio on Monday, June 12, 2017. Herdman, of Ohio, is currently a partner at the Investigations and White Collar Defense practice group at Jones day. Before he joined Jones Day, Herman was an Assistant U.S. Attorney in Cleveland, where he prosecuted terrorism cases and national security issues. He was previously an Assistant District Attorney in New York City from 2001 to 2005. Herdman received an M.Phil. at the University of Glasgow in 1998, and he received his law degree from the Harvard Law School in 2001.
Attribution: White House