Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Jenette Ramos hired as Boeing Senior Vice President, Supply Chain and Operations
June 14, 2017: Jenette Ramos has been hired as the Senior Vice President for Supply Chain and Operations at Boeing. Ramos, 51, succeeds Pat Shanahan, who has been nominated as the Deputy Secretary at the U.S. Department of Defense. Ramos has worked at Boeing for twenty-nine years. Ramos was previously Boeing’s Vice President and General Manager of Fabrication. Her other positions with the company have included Vice President of Operations Supply Chain Rate Capability, and General Manager of Boeing’s facility in Portland, Oregon. She also leads Boeing’s environment, health and safety organization. She has now been named as a Member of Boeing’s Executive Council. Ramos graduated from the Harvard Business School Advanced Management Program, and she received a master’s degree in business from Seattle Pacific University.
Attribution: The Wichita Business Journal