Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Mike Testa hired as Visit Sacramento President and Chief Executive Officer
June 14, 2017: Mike Testa has been hired as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Visit Sacramento, effective on July 1, 2017. Testa succeeds Steve Hammond, who is retiring after leading the agency since 1999. Testa has worked for Visit Sacramento, Sacramento’s convention and visitors bureau, since 2001. He was hired as the Director of Public Relations, and he was promoted to leadership positions in consumer marketing, convention sales and business development. Testa previously worked for the Downtown Sacramento Partnership from 1998 to 2001, directing public relations and marketing activities.
Attribution: The Sacramento Bee