Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Twelve people appointed as NASA Astronauts
June 14, 2017: National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) officials on Wednesday, June 7, 2017, announced the twelve men and women who comprise the 2017 NASA Astronaut class--the largest Astronaut class since 2000. NASA chose the twelve Astronauts from more than 18,300 applicants. NASA officials announced the new Astronauts at the agency’s Johnson Space Center in Houston on June 7. The 2017 Astronauts are: U.S. Navy Lt. Kayla Barron, 29, originally from Richland, Washington; Zena Cardman, 29, of Williamsburg, Va.; U.S. Air Force Lt. Col. Raja Chari, 39, from Waterloo, Iowa; U.S. Navy Lt. Cmdr. Matthew Dominick, 35, who was born and raised in Wheat Ridge, Col.; Bob Hines, 42, of Harrisburg, Pa.; Warren Hoburg, 31, who is originally from Pittsburgh; U.S. Navy Lt. Jonny Kim, 33, who was born and raised in Los Angeles; Robb Kulin, 33, from Anchorage, Alaska; U.S. Marine Corps Maj. Jasmin Moghbeli, 33, of Baldwin, N.Y.; Loral O’Hara, 34, of Sugar Land, Texas; U.S. Army Maj. Francisco Rubio, 41, who is originally from Miami; and Jessica Watkins, 29, from Lafayette, Colorado.